- Awesome thanks
35 min 53 sec ago
- dont have the megantic
38 min 40 sec ago
- Hey I am interested in the a
1 hour 11 min ago
- do you have any of the things
2 days 6 hours ago
- From what is Modern
3 days 19 hours ago
5 days 12 hours ago
- Just wondering if you have
1 week 1 day ago
- moving to langley sept 1st.
1 week 1 day ago
- :sadface:, when and where are
1 week 2 days ago
1 week 3 days ago
Active forum topics
- Wade's newest trade thread
- Steve French's trade list
- Devius's Trade list.
- On the Question of "Any color" lands and Colorless generals that came up at prerelease today
- Samsoni1's trade request's
- Getting back into D&D (Pathfinder)
- Zender's Trade List - Updated July 13
- Getting back into magic
- A Proper Trade Thread
- Duel Decks
- Eyeball Acquires Foil Basic Lands for his Cube (And other Non land Cube Pimping)
- Jaysen and Lenas trade list MTG
- Tanner's Trade binder
- Is there a Kelowna PTQ coming up?
- Help testing my Cube
- Like board games? Me too! Lets start a weekly game!
- Taintstrike's Trades
- Trade Thread Number Three
- Giving away a couple boxes commons/uncommons
- Looking for Mind Stone, assorted White/Red cards
Quantum Games has been in the Okanagan since 1996, quietly purveying a wide variety of board games that appeal to all ages. Table top Miniature games - Warhammer, Warhammer 40k, warmachine, Hordes, Dystopian wars and Malifaux. CCG - Magic the gathering, Yu-GI-OH and Pokemon
We take pride in our knowledge of the gaming industry and its workings. We use this knowledge to offer our customers the right products, and expand our product offerings accordingly.
Since 1996, our Company has been growing steadily and it is in no small part thanks to all our loyal customers. We thank you for your support as it is what allows us to be a true games store. If you wish to purchase, learn more or simply try out a particular game, it never hurts to check out our forums or in store postings.
We hold tournaments and weekly competitions for a variety of the games we carry, allowing young and old to socialize and pit their skills against one another.
Of course we would not be as successful, if we didn't listen to our customers, and improve as necessary. We ask that you email us with any questions or suggestions you may have. We are always striving to make your shopping experience with us the most enjoyable it can be.